Officer in Junior Management ,Office Assistant (Multipurpose)


Officer in  Junior Management ,Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Pallavan Grama Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in 
Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared 
at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and 
declared qualified.  





Payment of Application Fees 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013 

Opening date for Online Registration 29-01-2013 

Last Date for Online Registration  11-02-2013 

LIST OF VACANCIES: 

  •  Officer JMG Scale-I
  • Office Assistant 
    (Multipurpose) 
SCALE OF PAY:  

Officer JMG Scale I                 : 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1- 
                                                           18500 -800/1-19300  
     
EMOLUMENTS:  

Officer JMG Scale I                  : Starting total emoluments approximately `26,535/- 
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)   : Starting total emoluments approximately `14,160/-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (as on 01-06-2012)

Office Assistant
(Multipurpose)

Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its 
equivalent 
Essential: Proficiency in local language

Officer JMG Scale-I 

i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized 
University or its equivalent 
ii. Proficiency in local language 



Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.