Office Assistant (Multipurpose) , Officer in Junior Management


Office Assistant (Multipurpose) , Officer in Junior Management

Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Nanded invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office
Assistant (Multipurpose) , Officer in Junior Management Scale I ,Middle Management scale II & scale 
III Cadre; who have appeared at  the Common Written Examination for RRBs  conducted by IBPS in 
September 2012 and have a valid score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai




Payment of Application Fees 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013

Opening date for Online Registration 31-01-2013

Last Date for Online Registration  11-02-2013



SCALE OF PAY: 

 1) For Officer Scale-I: -      14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
 2) For Officer Scale II: -      19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
 3) For Officer Scale III: -    25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
 4)   For Office Assistant (M):- 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-
                                                700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300

EMOLUMENTS:

1) Officer Scale-I:        Rs.  26,535/- approx.per month
2) For Officer Scale II:  Rs.  35502/- approx.per month
3) For Officer Scale III: Rs. 47031/- approx.per month
 4) Office Asst. (M)       : Rs. 15597/- approx.per month





For More job alerts follow us : facebook | Google+








Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.