Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), HRD Department invites online
applications from
the intending DVC regular Group "B" employees for induction in
Executive Cadre (for direct entry into M-1 Grade) possessing requisite
professional qualification.
Address: Damodar Valley Corporation, dvc
towers: vip road / kolkata-54.
|
S.No
|
Name of the Post
|
No of Vacancies
|
Educational Qualifications
|
|
1.
|
Executive (Finance) - M1-2013/D-1
|
03
|
CA / ICWA / MBA Degree in Finance or PG Diploma /
Degree (at least two years full time) in Finance and Accounts Stream.
|
|
2.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (Elec) - M/1-2013/D-2
|
15
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.SC Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Engineering.
|
|
3.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (Mech) - M/1 - 2013/D-3
|
07
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical / Power Plant Engineering.
|
|
4.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (Civil) - M/1 - 2013/D-4
|
06
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.Sc. Engineering in Civil Engineering.
|
|
5.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (C&I) - M/1 - 2013/D-5
|
04
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.Sc. Engineering in Instrumentation & Control /
Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics
& Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
|
|
6.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (Commn) - M/1 -2013/D-6
|
01
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.Sc. Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication /
Tele¬Communication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
|
|
7.
|
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I (IT) -M/1 - 2013/D-7
|
01
|
AMIE or full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /
Technology / B.Sc. Engineering in Information Technology / Computer Science.
|
Upper Age Limit: No age bar.
Compensation Package: Selected candidates will
be placed in the M1 Grade (Rs.15, 600-39,100 in Pay Band 3 with Grade Pay of
Rs.5400/-). Besides Basic Pay & G.P., candidates will also be paid other
admissible allowances and benefits as admissible as per Corporation Rules in
force from time to time.
Important Dates:
Opening Date of ONLINE
Application -
23.08.2013(13.00 Hrs.)
Closing Date of Online Application - 18.09.2013(24.00 Hrs.)
Hoisting of Shortlisted Candidates along with Schedule of interview - 28.10.2013 (Tentative).
How To Apply: Candidates should apply
through DVC's Online Registration System (Official
Website)
from 13.00 hrs of 23.08.2013 to 24.00 hrs of 18.09.2013.
TAGS: Freshers jobs | Part time jobs | Government Jobs | IT Jobs | Bank Jobs | Freelancer Jobs

Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.