BOBCARDS Limited Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Officer!!

BOBCARDS Limited Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Officer!!
Bobcards Limited Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Officer

Brief Explanation:

Bobcards Limited Recruiting for Officer Scale I: Bobcards Limited invites applications for the post of Officer Scale I in anywhere. Interested Candidates should apply on or before 31-08-2013.

Job Position: Officer Scale I

No of Vacancy: 135

Name of the Post:
1.    Officer Scale I
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 – 28 years.

Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess any degree from recognized university with relevant experience.

Hiring Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test and performance in interview.

Last Date to Apply : The applications should sent on or before 31-08-2013.
Online Exam on September 2013.

How to Apply : Interested and qualified candidates should pay the application fees of Rs.150/- for General and Rs.30/- for SC/ST can be paid only in online mode Candidates should fill the application in online with the given link and follow the instructions at the time of applying.

More Information:
For more details regarding qualifications, selection Process, salary packages and other information

Click here for Recruitment Details

Click here for Online Application

TAGS: Freshers jobs | Part time jobs | Government Jobs | IT Jobs | Bank Jobs | Freelancer Jobs




For More job alerts follow us: facebook | Google
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.